How to Attend Classes Online
It’s official! We are signed up to bring Yoga to your house! The studio is closed as of March 15th, 2020 to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are live streaming classes to you via Zoom.
Here’s how it works…
1. All online students must have their Schedulicity account. This is the account you already have to take classes in the studio.
2. You must have already signed a waiver either in the studio or online. If you’ve already been taking classes, you are all set.
3. You will need to signup online via wellness living- “Book” a class just like you usually do and we will send you the link to the meeting and a password for entry.
4. You will need to download “Zoom” to your laptop or device.
5. Please join the meeting a few minutes prior to the start of class time to make sure your technology is working properly.
6. Make sure your volume is turned up. We won’t be playing music so that you can clearly hear the teacher. You can feel free to play soft music at home since your sound will be muted.
7. Please make your “Allow Video” so I can see if you and if you are in need of verbal assistance in the poses.
8. Text 717-341-5005 if you have any issues signing.
Some things to remember when practicing at home…
1. Use or improvise any yoga props you may have. Any blanket or towel, a belt, scarf or yoga strap. If you don’t have yoga blocks, some larger sizes of canned food can be useful. 🙂 These aren’t completely necessary but can help your practice.
2. Online participants will be muted when class begins to reduce the white noise for those listening. There is a chat feature if you need to ask something.
3. Classes will start and end as best we can as written on the schedule.
4. Please give any feedback via email or text after class.
5. If you are comfortable doing so, please turn on your camera so I can offer any verbal cues or adjustments to anything that may appear unsafe. This is optional but may allow you to get more out of your practice.
6. If you have any issues connecting, it’s always a good idea to restart your device and try again.
I am so pleased that we can stay connected through this stressful time. I hope yoga can continue to guide you through the next few weeks.